What information do you collect about me?
If you choose to create an account in our app, we store:
• Your username in the form of an email address, or phone number and password;
• Your podcast subscriptions, playlists, episode filters, episode data and settings configuration;
• Your device language or country;
If you turn on push notifications in the app, we store the push token Apple provides us in order to deliver those push notifications to your device.
If you choose to purchase a subscription to Liulo service, in addition to the information associated with your account, we store:
• A transaction id for your purchase (if purchased from our website)
• A purchase token (if purchased from the Google Play Store)
• A purchase receipt (if purchased from the iTunes Store)
If you choose not to create an account, and don’t use push notifications, no data is stored about you on our servers.
Why do you collect information about me?
• To provide the Service to you;
• To provide effective support to you during your use of the Service;
• To secure your account against unauthorised access;
• To aggregate subscription data to generate the charts displayed in the Discover section, for the benefit of the Liulo community.
• Identify you and potentially improve and/or customize the Service
• Send you administrative notices or Account notifications
• Send you requested service and other Service information
• Address inquiries and respond to customer service requests, questions and comments
• Administer your Account and manage your Account profile information
• Send you newsletters and mail (including email)
• Contact you with offers, promotions and other product specials
• Send you more relevant marketing communications and general Service information/updates
• Create a more personalized User experience and customize certain content you see on the Service.
• Identify trends, conduct data analysis and determine the effectiveness of our marketing and promotions and other service offerings
• Improve your User experience and increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the Service and functionality offerings
• Maintain security
• Enforce our Terms and applicable law
• Analyze Service usage and other trend data
• Solicit feedback, reviews, and other information regarding your experience with the Service, including, without limitation, with respect to certain features and functionalities that you would like to see on the Service, or that we have recently rolled out onto the Service
• Test new features, service offerings and functionalities on the Service
• Other purposes that we believe are necessary to protect our rights and the rights of others, or as otherwise described to you at the time of collection
• We may also use certain collected information on an aggregated and/or anonymized basis in order to conduct market research, engage in project planning, for troubleshooting purposes, to help detect and protect against error, fraud or other criminal activity.
Will you send me emails?
If you have registered for a sync account, we may from time to time contact you with information that we deem important to you as a registered user. We will never spam you or advertise to you.
Will you share my information?
We will only disclose your information if we have your consent to do so, we are compelled to do so by law, or we do so in connection with the sale or reorganisation of the Service.
How is my data stored?
Can I delete my information?
You can delete your sync account by contacting us via email@example.com
After complying with your request all your data will be deleted and you will no longer be able to sign into your account. Any support requests will be retained for our records.
Does imperfect security happen?
Perfect seccurity does not exist on the Internet; Company cannot and does not guarantee that any Registration Data or other personally identifiable information submitted to the Platform and selected by you to remain private (as applicable) will not become public under any circumstances
The security of your information is important to us, and we take steps to ensure that your information is treated securely and in accordance with this Privacy Notice. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your Personal Information, for example, by encryption, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted through the Platform; any transmission is at your own risk.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect your information, both during transmission and once we receive it, and to keep such Information confidential (unless it is non-confidential by nature, for example, publicly-available information) and free from any unauthorized alteration. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, and the nature of security risks is constantly evolving, as are the technical and organizational industry standards relating to management of those risks. While we strive to keep current our security technology and will review, refine and upgrade our security technology as we deem appropriate based on new tools that may become available in the future, the complete and absolute security of any Information collected, stored or used by us cannot therefore be guaranteed. In the unlikely event that an unauthorized third party compromises our security measures, we will not be responsible for any damages directly or indirectly caused by an unauthorized third party’s ability to view, use or disseminate such information. If you ever discover inaccuracies in our data or if your Personal Information changes, we urge you to notify us immediately.
I can contact via?
In the event that you wish to make a complaint or request concerning your Personal Information or our privacy practices, or have questions, concerns or comments about this Privacy Notice, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will endeavor to deal with your request as soon as possible.